[MacDV] Re: Academic $249 DVDSP 1.5 to 2.0 Update for $30 More

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 15:45:00 PDT 2003

So do you think I should do that Ron? I have a feeling that the
interface in 2.0 is going to be quite different than the 1.5 interface.
But it does run in 9.2.2 unlike 2.0. I did not realize you could import
an iDVD 3 setup into DVDSP.