[MacDV] Re: external Firewire drive recommendations?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 19:34:11 PDT 2003

Still waiting for the missing Richard Brown to tell us where the hell
he found those ADS 922 cases he references without a URL in his Monday
June 16 post and hasn't been seen nor heard from since. I searched high
and low all over the ADS website with nothing showing up like what he
described. The mystery is why he hasn't replied to my pleas for a clue
from him. He seems to have died or gone on vacation away from his
computer. I hate that when someone gives an excellent tip without a URL
to back it up so we can follow through on our own. Very frustrating.

Computer Geeks <http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat=CAS> scroll
down to the links.
Drive Cases
BS-2231A   3-Bay IDE ATA/133 Backplane with Tray Locks   $59.99
ME-320U2F  External Case for 3.5/5.25" IDE Drives w/ Firewire & USB2.0
$56.95
ME-720U2F   External USB2.0 & Firewire Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Drives
$53.95
MAP-302F-01  Dual 3.5-inch Firewire Drive Bay Case w/ 80w Power Supply
  $47.95
ME-320F   External FireWire Case for 3.5''/5.25'' IDE Drives     $44.95

They're all marked as brand new and two are marked as almost gone.
Looks like all are bargains to me.

"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>
"T-Minus 1 Week And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>