[MacDV] Re: external Firewire drive recommendations?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 19:49:20 PDT 2003

OK. Now I've read the descriptions below and I see they are not Oxford
922 just old 911. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay more than $150
for a case. I'll just wait it out until the prices get right. Someone
is seriously gouging at more than $150 for a case.