[MacDV] Re: Did it. (Encoding iDVDs at a lower bitrate)

Laine Lee llee at txdirect.net
Thu Jun 19 21:03:18 PDT 2003

If I wanted to put 72 minutes of video on a single DVD at the higher quality
bit-rate and I wasn't interested in DVD menus, I'd try the steps outlined at
http://lonestar.utsa.edu/llee/idvd.html except that I'd break the project
into two 36 minute parts instead of two 60 minute parts.

--
Laine Lee
llee at txdirect.net
http://www.txdirect.net/users/llee