external Firewire drive recommendations?

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Jun 20 06:18:19 PDT 2003

It's $169 for the brand new, fanless, aluminum (and probably
bus-powered) Wiebetech case with the Oxford 922 bridge, 2 Firewire 800
ports, 1 firewire 400 port, and 1 USB 1/2 port. It also comes with 4
cables (the ones I got were of good length and quality), an
international power supply, and formatting software that will make
drives PC/Mac compatible without drivers. Is that really so bad?