[MacDV] ntsc to pal conversion

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Fri Jun 20 08:09:23 PDT 2003

>From another list: (I believe that there is a mac version available)

For those who are interested I released a new version of my format
converter application. The improvements since the previous version:

- The conversion engine was rewritten from scratch to be more flexible
- New method: Pulldown 2:3:3:2:2 and Reverse Pulldown 2:3:3:2:2
- Improved 'Blend Fields'.
- Selectable field order for the source and target
- New adapative deinterlacing
- Uncompressed SD video support: RGB 24-bit, RGB 32-bit, 8-bit
  YUV 4:2:2 (ITU Rec. 601), QuickTime Animation and HuffYUV codec
- Importing and exporting AVID DV OMF 1.0 and 2.0 files

Questions, comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Attila Mezei
http://www.dvunlimited.com