[MacDV] Re: Capturing 2.5 Hour DV Feed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jun 21 21:04:41 PDT 2003

New problem. Can Capture Now while project is new and untitled but
after saving project Capture Now no longer works at all. Any clues? Do
the Project Files belong in a special place?

I also just experienced a total FCP 3 lockup. Log and Capture window
still displaying input stream. But nothing is working. All windows
frozen in their places and can't even force quit. Will have to make a
hard turn off to get out of this.