[MacDV] Re: G5

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 19:40:03 PDT 2003

And for what I paid for a top of the line SE/30 and a 19" grayscale
monitor in 1989, I could have a P5 fully configured with the maximum
memory from Apple.

Of course, I couldn't help but notice that it doesn't offer two optical
drives and 4 hard drive bays like my dual 1.42 Gig :-). Do you think
that's a heat issue?

Shirley