[MacDV] Re: G5

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 25 07:38:07 PDT 2003

Excellent point. I can't wait for some comparisons between the last 6
G4 systems and these first 3 G5 systems over a variety of applications
that are left alone or recompiled for the G5. This is the real bake off
I most look forward to that wasn't covered in the keynote except in the
most vague and cursory manner. For example Photoshop runs twice as fast
on the G5 as it does on fastest previous G4s.