[MacDV] G5 Powerbook?

YangZone at aol.com YangZone at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 08:43:38 PDT 2003

>> Speaking of which, the OS X product manager was quoted somewhere today
>> as putting the whole idea of a G5 notebook firmly down. There is **no**
>> chance of a G5 portable anytime soon.

Yes, he would say that. Apple would be crazy to start talking about G5 Powerbooks right now. It would seriously hurt sales of the present, relatively recent, new line up.

 Expect the top of the top of the line Powerbook to be a G5 - coming January, or, at the latest, in Q2 '04... should be nice... .

PJ