[MacDV] Re: OT: G4 that boot into Mac OS 9 ?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 13:31:36 PDT 2003

On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 02:50 PM, Kunga wrote:

> Looks to me like you are technologically logically challenged Steven.
> There is a lot of difference between CDs and DVDs. etc. You need to go
> back to grade school and learn a few facts before you go around
> fantasizing about conspiracies that don't exist.

That would conveniently load me up with homework so that I might not
notice that the letters in "Thubten Kunga" can be rearranged to yield
"Begat Knuth UN".  If that doesn't send chills down your spine, notice
that the letters in "Charles Martin" can be rearranged to spell
"Marshal Cretin".

And remember - the same people who are making sure that OS 9 won't run
on your new hardware are the same people that made sure your parents
old 8mm home movies won't play in your new 8mm video deck.

SR