The new G5's

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Jun 27 10:28:21 PDT 2003

With the recent release of the 106s, you can now buy a 105 for under
$200 anyway (at least where I am) so by not getting the SuperDrive, you
save $200 with which you can buy a Superdrive, and get the combo for
free. But you have to hassle with the installation of course. (maybe
someone will do it for you for a combo drive!)

Rick