[MacDV] STAY AWAY FROM iMovie 3!!!

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 3 13:53:21 PST 2003

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 03:42 PM, Karl Hayden wrote:

> I would be so happy if someone can report anything positive about
> it........... but I won't hold my breath until then. I am going back
> to iMovie2 until they fix iMovie3.

Well, the main thing good about it is that it fixes the long standing
audio synch bug that showed up in movies that are more than about 13-15
minutes long. Even with QT 6.1, iMovie2 still has this problem.

There are numerous things about iMovie3 that I find annoying, but
nothing that would prevent me from using it. While I'm sure you have
way too many problems with iMovie3 to list all of them, it would make
your warning more helpful if you listed just one of the problems you're
experiencing that made you decide to go back.

SR