[MacDV] Re: Hard drive for iBook video editing

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Mon Mar 3 16:03:47 PST 2003

I used a Firewire hub to combine a PD150 for monitoring and I/O with
two 120GB Firewire drives in ADS Pyro Firewire Cases (with Oxford 911
chips.) Rock solid for heavy, demanding DVCAM editing for weeks on end
using FCP3. We never went past 8 video tracks and 8 audio tracks,
however...

Richard Brown