[MacDV] Re: Hard drive for iBook video editing

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Mar 4 10:40:35 PST 2003

B/W G3 were the FIRST and ONLY Mac to have 1394 FireWire — Not AMONG.
No other model had it until the September '99 G4 towers. That's when
the short lived B/W G3 was EOL after only 9 months of "existence". I
bought my 450 B/W in June '99. Wish I had waited 3 more months.