re opening stills in video software

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Fri Mar 7 05:01:40 PST 2003

Thanks for everyone's attempt to help, but I ended up stumbling on a
very simple way to open Premiere or Pictureview exported still files
into photoshop without having to do File>Open>and manually click on
each image while holding down shift.  It may also work for stills
exported from Final Cut Pro.

What I did in OS 9.04 and Photoshop 6. and Premiere 5.1C, is to make a
photoshop alias on the desktop.  Then open stills folder and select
however many Premiere exported still images I want to open at once,
drag the selected images over on top of the photoshop alias and they
all open in photoshop.

Lynn