[MacDV] Re: Audio Extraction from MPEG movie

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Mar 8 17:53:52 PST 2003

Thanks for the Audio Hijack tip. I was unaware of it. But in this case
I didn't want to lose any of the original quality. Glad I figured out
how to do the demux thanks to Felix at the Mac Pro Audio list. You read
about that right?