[MacDV] Re: Audio Extraction from MPEG movie

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 9 10:19:19 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 10:43  AM, Jim Heid wrote:

> Have you tried SparkME, the free audio editor from TC Works?
> (http://www.tcworks.de)

Yep, tried Spark ME. I think this software would do the job if I could
find just the right VST plug-in to use with it. The built-in effects in
Spark ME don't help my audio. I've been searching high and low for a
multi-band graphic EQ in the form of a Mac VST plug-in, but no success
yet. Lots of "parametric equalizers" but I haven't found a useful
explanation of them, either.

Steve Robertson