[MacDV] Re: Audio Extraction from MPEG movie

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Mar 9 10:31:57 PST 2003

The version Tracker reviews on Spark ME are enough to stop me from
wanting to download it even though I was curious when I went there to
do so. Looks like Spark ME is not a truly properly functioning program
according to the reviews.