[MacDV] Updating iMovie 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 and OS X 10.2.3 to 10.2.4

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Mon Mar 10 17:57:14 PST 2003

>The aftermath of many attempts to install the iMovie upgrade finds me
>with a copy of the iMovie 3.0.1 Application in amongst the features
>that appear in the first window that appears after you first click onto
>your HD.
if I understand your message, you are wondering why it reads iMovie3.0.1 instead of iMovie3.0.2... n'est-ce pas?
If so...
Is this the only copy of iMovie3 you have on your hard drive?
If so, Jaguar won't recognize it as iMovie3.0.2 until you restart the computer.
I noticed my iMovie3.0.1 remained at that version (i.e., Get Info) until I restarted and then Jaguar recognized it as iMovie3.0.2, as well as being able to use 3rd party plug-ins properly again.

>When you highlighted a Clip in iMovie 2 it was yellow, now with iMovie
>3 it is blue.  I prefer the former...
Me too !

>is there any way to alter the
>colour?
Send your suggestion to Apple while you are in iMovie3.
File > iMovie Feedback