[MacDV] Re: Burning two DVDs...double-sided DVDs?

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Wed Mar 12 07:21:21 PST 2003

>It's especially frustrating that the content I'm most interested in
> archiving - soccer matches - is just a few minutes longer than 90
>minutes...
Yes, we can see your frustration...

if you have to go about the "2 disc" routine, how about put the 1st half on one disc and the 2nd half on the other.

That is what I have done with highschool football games using iDVD2.  And now with iDVD3, I can place chapters after each series of plays so the coaches can jump to any particular offense or defense series.

Since we usually have a 6 or 8 game season, it is not too much work to do after each game.

I've made this recommendation to the coaches of one of our local University Football Teams in Toronto.