[MacDV] Re: iDVD & 3 movies

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Wed Mar 12 07:21:52 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 09:59  AM, Mike Swope wrote:

> Seems like the "integration" between iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 has become
> limiting rather than empowering. Apple *SHOULD NOT* have removed the
> ability to export iDVD-ready video as was available in iMovie 2.
> Around the net, I hear a lot of grumblings about these 2 upgrades.
>
> Is anyone happy with these upgrades?

Yes I am generally happy with iMovie 3 and really like the new iDVD
product, the addition of chapters capabilities are great improvement in
my eyes.
I think you just haven't given it a chance, learn the capabilities of
the program before you are so critical.  The iDVD ready movie is
already in your project folder all you need to do is drag it on your
iDVD project.  I only saw one grumble in your message what is your
other upgrade problem.

Gerhard