[MacDV] Cheap DVD-R

Ray Bromley list at raybromley.com
Wed Mar 12 18:21:24 PST 2003

I found the BeAll (from Samsung) work well. They aren't as cheap as the
others (about $1.50), but I heard good things about them, and they work
fine in the SuperDrive (burned 6 and no coasters). I got mine from
CDR-DVD Media at
http://store.yahoo.com/cdrdvdrmedia/
They shipped faster than I expected. They also have Optodisks for under
a buck. The BeAll page is
http://store.yahoo.com/cdrdvdrmedia/specbealdv471.html
You also might want to check out the information on DVD-R discs at
http://www.thewholewideweb.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=22

-Ray