[MacDV] Marbella Technologies New Major Discounter of New Macs

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Thu Mar 13 05:10:35 PST 2003

Anybody sending these folks money deserves to be ripped off and maybe
they would be interested in a simple financial transaction involving
millions $$$, a government official and it is a little shady in Nigeria
but perfectly legal were you live, by the way we need you to send a
little money to start the process.

Gerhard

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 09:18  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> <http://www.applepurchaseprogram.com> and 800.310.2256
>
> Anybody notice this program that claims to be able to sell us new dual
> 1.25 GHz Macs for $989?
>
> New Full Page ad is in the April MacAddict (p.69) Magazine.
>
> Must put up a $250 non-refundable deposit toward the purchase price to
> be included in the deal.

> digest version.

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Gerhard Kuhn