[MacDV] Re: Marbella Technologies New Major Discounter of New Macs

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Mar 13 21:30:49 PST 2003

How's this Chas?

To: mailbox at lakemaryfl.com

Please forward this email to the Lake Mary police department division
of fraud. This firm is probably attempting to defraud Apple Computer
Buyers through an internet and magazine advertising $250 Non-Refundable
Deposit SCAM.

Marbella Technologies, Inc.
Northpoint Center One
1025 Greenwood Boulevard, Suite 300