[MacDV] Re: output to camera audio

Jerry Axley omnipresent at mpinet.net
Sun Mar 16 06:09:32 PST 2003

Gregg - that's a good question? I've just been going to the "mixdown audio"
option in FCP3 and clicking on it and then letting it mixdown. Do you know
if there is an option within the "mixdown audio" that tells it to mix to
48khz? In the meantime, I'll look for it myself.

Thanks for your help,

Jerry