[MacDV] 20" Cinema

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Sun Mar 16 07:45:58 PST 2003

>Does anyone here have one? If so what is the vertical measurement of
>the viewable screen.
>TIA

Don't have it in front of me right now, but it's a really great
monitor, wonderful really. The only problems is that no game supports
that resolution so you can't play anything in "native" resolution.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/