[MacDV] OT: Photoshop Actions

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Wed Mar 19 11:46:25 PST 2003

After the action is created, including the open and save steps as part
of the action, pull down the File menu and mouse over the Automate
command.  Choose Batch from the Automate sub-menu.  In the dialog box
that opens, click on the checkboxes that override the Open and Save
steps of your action and choose the source and destination folders here.
  The actions feature works very well using the Batch command ...better
and more reliably than previous versions of PS.

Ron Woodland