[MacDV] Re: Premiere 6.5 OS X Preference File Location

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Mar 25 11:49:42 PST 2003

Thank you Mark. You were right. I found that file. There is another one
called "Adobe Premiere® 6.5 Prefs". Should I delete that one too? This
is about a minor update that called for replacing two old plug ins and
then deleting preference file(s). I don't know if I should delete both.
I worry about deleting something that won't regenerate. Thanks again.