[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3.0.2 control of Canon Dv's?

Mike Swope mike at swopedesign.com
Tue Mar 25 21:04:10 PST 2003

Ditto here. Just can't rely on iMovie 3.

Same is true of iDVD 3. Yesterday someone posted asking about the poor
video quality of motion buttons. I encountered the same problem
yesterday. Seems that the video for the motion buttons (when deviating
from the theme buttons, such as the heart shaped button) is rendered at
a smaller size (as it should be) but then shown at a larger size
(320x240?) so that only the center of the movie is displayed through the
heart shape! I was looking at someone's chest instead of a head and
shhoulders shot! Of course the video is naturally blurry and fuzzy! I
couldn't resolve this issue in a short time, so I went back to iDVD 2
and will likely stay there until these "abnormalities" in both iMovie 3
and iDVD 3 are resolved permanently.