iMovie camcorder compatibility - unlisted Sony models??

Brian Braunschweiger brianbraun at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 07:41:59 PST 2003

What does it likely mean if I don't see a model listed on the iMovie
Compatibility page? (The most recent list as far as I can tell is
here: <http://www.apple.com/imovie/compatibility/camcorder.html>.)

I am wondering specifically about the Sony DCR-TRV140 and DCR-TRV240.
They are not listed. Has Apple not gotten around to testing
compatibility on these models? Is there something about their feature
set that someone on this list knows that makes them incompatible?

Any help regarding these questions would be appreciated.

Brian Braunschweiger
--

Brian Braunschweiger

Major Strasser: You give him credit for too much cleverness. My
impression was that he's just another blundering American.
Captain Louis Renault: We musn't underestimate American blundering. I
was with them when they blundered into Berlin in 1918.
               - "Casablanca"