Call For Entries: 10th annual Chicago Underground Film Festival

Chicago Underground Film Festival info at cuff.org
Fri Mar 28 08:59:04 PST 2003

We want you to help us make history as we celebrate a decade of
defiantly independent cinema. That¹s right, 10 years ago the Chicago
Underground Film Festival was created to celebrate maverick spirit of
underground filmmaking. We¹ve gotten older, our audience has gotten bigger,
but the spirit remains the same.

CUFF was created to promote films & videos that innovate in form, technique,
or content and to present works that challenge & transcend commercial and
audience expectations. Experimental, avant-garde, visionary,
personal...whatever you want to call it, we want to see it.

Categories: Feature, Documentary, Narrative Short, Experimental, Animation

Formats: 35mm, 16mm, Beta-SP, Mini-DV

Deadlines are May 1 2003 (regular); May 15 2003 (Final).

This year¹s fest takes place August 27 - Sept 3. Entry Fee is $30 for
entries postmarked by May 1, $35 for entries postmarked after May 1 and
received by May 15. If you¹ve screened with us in past fests, then the entry
fee is on us.

For more information on the fest (acceptable formats, categories, etc.) and
to download the application go to
http://www.cuff.org/2003_entry.php