[MacDV] Re: iDVD ejects DVD tray

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 12:32:03 PST 2003

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 01:37  PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> The next disk you burn will not as long to burn, maybe a little longer
> than the play time, so by the time you have had breakfast and taken
> care of your morning routine you have a second disk finished.

I also discovered I can just let iDVD finish background encoding before
I burn. Then it takes a maximum of 45 min to do the actual burning. So
let it encode overnight, and do the burn at some other time.

I would still prefer it not to automatically eject the disk though. IMO
that's something that should only be done at the direct instruction of
a user (not a program). Its not something I'm going to lose any sleep
over though.

-Mike