VCDBuilder

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Mar 31 13:20:30 PST 2003

I made my first multi segment VCD last night, it went OK but I have a
couple of questions. I had 4 segments so I choose 1 menu 4 segments form
the VCDBuilder templates. In the Menu box I dragged .jpg files of the
title screens for each segment. Then to each of the segment boxes I
dragged one .jpg file and the corresponding .mpg file. I then pressed
the Burn CD button and VCDBuilder built the VCD and Toast burned it just
like the directions said it would, how easy can that be? Well when I
took the VCD to my in-laws the menu only had generic buttons labeled 1,
2, 3, 4. The buttons worked and brought them to the correct segment but
I thought the JPEG pictures were supposed to be on the buttons. Did I do
something wrong or is it a problem with there DVD player?

Thanks,
Eric