Toast 5.0.2

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Mon Mar 31 13:28:08 PST 2003

I went to Roxio's web site and found that they had a patch for iMovie 3
so that you could export directly to Toast like you could in iMovie 2. I
installed the patch and I never got the menu. I then used the get info
to add the plugin and manually replaced the plugin for QT but this still
did not work. Is there still a problem with this patch or do I need to
do something else. I am running OS10.2.4 and iMovie 3.2 or 3.0.2, sorry
I forget how iMovie is versioned. When I installed the patch at the end
it asked what program I wanted to associate with Toast. I have both
iMovie 2 and 3 on my machine. I thought I selected 3 since 2 was in the
folder listed in the dialog box. The dialog box was an OS9 not an OSX
dialog box.

Thanks,
Eric