Label Maker

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 14:02:43 PST 2003

> From: "Aaron Kwinter" <abk at globalegg.com>
>
> Can someone suggest a good CD/DVD label making program for the Mac?

Define what you mean by "good." :)

Discus is okay, particularly for people switching from PC who like that
"look and feel." It's actually a pretty good program but geez it's as
un-Mac-like as OpenOffice.

A friend of mine likes Click-N-Design, a $20 commercial program, and
from watching him work with it I'd have to say it gets my vote as the
best "normal person" label maker out there.

Graphic types don't need a label program, they make the templates in
Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop and work with it from there. Neato
actually provides a set of these for several Mac programs (the two
above plus Quark and Appleworks) free of charge on their website.

_Chas_

"[Commercial] radio is absolutely the enemy of music. They  are my
sworn and mortal enemy, and I will have nothing to do with them." -
Elvis Costello, March 2003