Where can I find..

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 17:09:23 PST 2003

I went to a tradeshow and the Apple person demo-ing Final Cut recommended
his book. He (the apple guy) said it was the book that everyone at Apple
used, that Tom Wolsky taught Final Cut at Stanford University and Apple sent
their people to his class. I can understand why.

I just looked at the DVD that comes with Jim Heid's Digital Hub book and the
video is really outstanding. Very high end. The only complaint I have is
that the screen shots are sometimes fuzzy. It's mostly the wide shots,  the
tight shots are clearer. Maybe it's better when viewed on a TV.

Will the new book have an all new DVD?

regards,

sb