[MacDV] Re: iTunes 4 & The iTunes Music Store

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 2 13:29:18 PDT 2003

Erica sent me this more complete set of steps of how to save a
downloaded QT movie from a post she made while my email was bouncing:

NonUnixGeek way:
1. Command-F from finder
2. Add criteria: Visibility. Set to All
3. Search for File Name contains QTPluginTemp
4. Select the file
5. At the bottom part with the folders, double-click
    Temporary Items to open the folder
6. drag a copy to the desktop.
7. rename with a .mov extension. Confirm that you want to add
    the extension.
8. Launch in QuickTime