[MacDV] Re: A Lighting Question

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Sun May 4 07:59:32 PDT 2003

When you set the white balance, you hold a sheet of white material, well-lit in the
prevailing light, to fill the field in front of the camera and push "set" (or
whatever).  The camera then adjusts itself until what it "sees" is white, whatever the
light source may be (daylight, flourescent, incandescent, moonlight, candlelight, etc.).

BobLL