Montage

Alan Cawson alan_cawson at illustraresearch.com
Sun May 4 13:29:57 PDT 2003

Has anybody out there had any experience of using Montage?  I bought a
copy a few days ago and am a bit worried that it slows right down to a
painful crawl after you have captured more than a very few minutes of
video.  (I am using a G4 800 with 768 MB).  I love the interface and the
intuitive way of working, but when I use exactly the same footage in
Final Cut Express it just zips along.  I'm about to email tech support
at Arboretum, but if anyone has any experience to share before I do I'd
appreciate it.

Alan

http://www.arboretum.com/index.html