[MacDV] Camera noise

Cari Machet cvzel at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 19:31:32 PDT 2003

if you futz around with the filters in fcp3 you can
bring out the sounds you want
and pretty much reduce the "noise" to barely nothing
you need to really spend some amount of time but
i find the presets are not always enough but they get
you in the right direction
if you really want perfect use a midi or dat
you can rent them

cari

<http://www.macresq.com>