Rendering question

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Mon May 5 16:18:47 PDT 2003

I trying to retro fit an old project... don't ask!
What I'm trying to do is trick AE into replacing one set of files for
another. The easiest way I can think of to do this is to remove the
files it thinks it wants and point it in the direction of the files I'd
like it to use instead...
Then render that out to a qt movie and reimport it... the question is
if I render it using the DV codec... and then re render that using the
dv codec am I going to get a double reduction?

Is there an different codec I should use knowing that it will at some
point be re-rendered?

TIA
Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599