[MacDV] Re: $80 120Gb drive at circuit city

JuanM juanm at mac.com
Mon May 5 17:50:56 PDT 2003

Shirley:

The only time I don't get rebates is when I don't file the paperwork in
time. I have always got my rebates. I do agree that rebates are a bit
of a scam -- although if people don't fill out the paperwork they only
have themselves to blame. Many rebates' status can be tracked now on
the internet.

good luck

Juan