[MacDV] Re Western Digital hardrive Unsupported, plus a comment about Rebates

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 7 10:11:44 PDT 2003

I think his system is defective. He is trying to look with 9.0.4. I'd
be willing to bet that if he simply runs his system updater
(REPEATEDLY) until it won't run any more and then runs the latest drive
setup, that he will see the WD 120 just fine. He's trying to initialize
a new drive with an OLD CRAPPY SYSTEM.