[MacDV] Re: Re Western Digital hardrive Unsupported, plus a comment about Rebates

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 7 16:06:18 PDT 2003

I just put a WD SE 250 GB drive in an old 2001 ADS FireWire case and
the finder indicates that it can see all of it. System Profiler says
it's only 128 GB big. But finder and get info both say it the full 233
GB (after formatting). Thought some of you might want to know that your
old ADS cases may be fine for bigger than 120 GB drives.