[MacDV] Re: OT: Broken Replies:Re: [MacDV] Joe Molnar

Dwayne Bradley dwayne_bradley at mac.com
Thu May 8 13:54:20 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 03:35 PM, Joseph Molnar wrote:

> I have asked about three weeks ago to be unsubscribed, to the same
> address that I subscribed to , ... to no avail.
> I have resorted to the only method I can other than the junk mail
> route to get removed. .
> So I would appreciate it if you could have my site removed.
> Thanks,
> Jposeph Molnar

This is straight from the MacDV list page at
http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html:

6. How can I remove my name from MacDV list?
    Send email to <MacDV-OFF at lists.themacintoshguy.com> to be removed
from the list.

You are the only one who can do this and you must do it from the email
address that you subscribed to the list with originally.  You will get
a confirmation email back that you must reply to in order to be fully
removed from the list.