[MacDV] Re: DVD-R longevity

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Thu May 8 21:03:09 PDT 2003

I've had very similar problems with my Pioneer 104 at work -- I just thought
maybe it was a media problem.  I had problems with various brands until I
settled on Imation brand DVD-Rs.  I don't know if that's really what the
root of the problem was, but it went away when I started using Imation
discs...  Go figure.

2 cents.

- Mark