[MacDV] Re: DVD MEDIA...

Alan Cawson alan_cawson at illustraresearch.com
Sat May 10 10:03:33 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 11:18  AM, Jim Asherman wrote:

> In any case, DVD+R is incompatible with Macs, and my
>understanding is that a lot of consumer players won't read them either.

I have a Philips consumer DVD recorder which uses DVD+R and DVD+RW.
When finalised the DVD+R discs will play happily in my iMAC.  The DVD+RW
will also play happily as they are finalised automatically in the
recorder.  Likewise DVD-R discs burned on my iMAC using iDVD will play
happily in the Philips.

Alan