[MacDV] Format

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Mon May 12 12:50:46 PDT 2003

on 5/12/03 5:55 AM, digitalx169 at mac.com at digitalx169 at mac.com wrote:

> Doug,
>
> The screenplay is a work of fiction that I am writing with the intent of
> myself Directing. I have studied and am learning the proper screenplay
> format as I eventually will need to find a Producer and DP.
>
> Any more tips you can give me?
>
> Chris

Besides, the discipline of a standard, no shot description script, will be
good discipline in helping you A. Focus on the story and characters, and B.
Squeeze as much drama out of the story without fooling yourself that a crane
moving into a tight close-up on the hero's eyes is to be confused with drama
or comedy.

Capeesh?