No screenwriting software

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 13 12:30:17 PDT 2003

> BTW chas... anything we would have heard of?

Nah. One was an anti-drug video that still plays in a lot of school
systems, and the other was a feature that never ended up getting made
(very funny story I'll have to tell some time). I got paid for em
though! :)

> Also... what version is Final Draft at these days? I'm still at 4?

FD 6. Works in OS X. Not really much different from 4 or 5 except for
the "works in OS X" part.

_Chas_

Two studies in "Innovation":
28-Apr-03: Apple introduces revolutionary legal music service (300,000
downloads @ .99/ea on the first day), releases iTunes4 (by far the best
jukebox software in the world), updates Quicktime to encode AAC audio
(superior to MP3).

29-Apr-03: Microsoft's MSN division introduces the iLoo, a portable
toilet with internet access. MS issues three new "critical" security
alerts. (as Dave Barry says, I am NOT making this up.)